Data security is a top priority for IDSTC, and IDSTC believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in IDSTC’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 48 hours of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the IDSTC service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of IDSTC employees or contractors
- Any attacks against IDSTC’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep IDSTC and our users safe!
IDSTC is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. IDSTC management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.